Pages

May 30, 2013

Sweet and Sour & Grandchildren

Mothers travel with their children
Mothers travel the way with their children
With emphasis on the journey 
As much as the destination..Robyn

A Mother's Sacrifice
How many mothers have spent endless hours in the persuit of their child's education?
When their child received an award or certificate, 
while the mother feels great pride, 
it is that memory of cherished hours and loving sacrifice that is the real treasure.  

Memoirs from my mother  Brenda talks about her grandchildren's visits. 
After I finished working at an office job and retired at Pt Elliot, grandchildren came to visit, often staying for a holiday. 
Brenda's Scrap Book
Sweet and Sour and economical Meat Loaf - are today's recipes from Brend's 1960s scrap book. '


Just as my Mum loved her grand-children's visits, now I have the same pleasure with my grand-children! 

from Robyn

painting of robin by Brenda