Pages

June 25, 2013

Conversing at the right time and place

That's not my home!  
                                                       
                                 No, that's not my home! 

This deserted homestead with wood tiles on the roof (rarely seen in Australia)
is in the Innman Valley, South Australia. 

Conversing 
Picking the right time of day and the right place
Each of us probably has a preferred time of day or a preferred place, to converse with others – although there are some people who could chat on at any time, such is their love for companionship and relationship. I don’t “chat” easily in the mornings, but once I have organized myself and have my chores in order, I am more relaxed. And as far as the right place – for me, it is probably in a place where there aren’t too many people, or where there is a very small group of people. But for everyone, it will be different. So, if we are keen to converse with a particular person so that a relationship can flourish, observing  that person’s leanings for their preferred time and preferred place for conversing, can be helpful.


Conversations are enhanced
if we choose a good place and a good time. 


Finding a place without too many distractions has proven valuable when we wanted to have a chat with our children

from Robyn

painting of robin by Brenda