Pages

June 13, 2013

Considering how others receive you

That's not my home!


  No, that's not my home! 

But someone else lives in this Australian wooden house with iron roof and 2 fireplaces 
Conversing Conversing- thinking about how others receive me
When I converse with others, I probably don’t often think about how “they” are receiving “me” – the things that I say and the person whom I am. Today when I head out into my world, I am going to think about how I present myself so that others may receive me well. What will I find? Will I discover that I could work on my own self-esteem; the way I stand; my attitude to others; how well and how much I listen and how much I speak; and whether I speak clearly.  And if I discover that I could do with some work on any of these aspects, I hope that I will be humble enough to attend to some improvement!
It is smart to meditate on how well one presents themselves when conversing
 May we be humble enough to know that we can improve in our conversing

from Robyn

painting of robin by Brenda