Pages

August 12, 2013

A Dressing Table & A Grey Sky

In the Home
We were living and teaching English in Hong Kong, when one day I entered the lift to go downstairs. With over 200 flats in our "tower" of 24 floors, there was a good chance that you would meet someone in the lift. A school parent was there to say hello to me, and he asked if I would like his wife's dressing table as she was buying a new one. For the past 8 years, I have loved that little dressing table which prompts me also to give to another such things as I no longer need.  


In the Garden
Our back garden offers us a view of the sky  - not like the "big sky" that one sees from the wide flat plains of Dalby which is also part of Queensland's Darling Downs, but we appreciate what we see of the sky, and we enjoy the sunset colours in the west.
photo taken from our back garden 





May we be ever-ready to share with others  


from Robyn

painting of robin by Brenda